Some people like to dance around fear, pretending it doesn’t exist. But just because we don’t pay attention to it doesn’t mean it’s not there. Fear can often be a silent manipulator, sucking the life out of us. Before we know it, hours, days, weeks or even longer can go by and it gets harder to get out of its grip.
Let me ask you…
- Are you tired, overwhelmed, or stressed out most of the time and find it challenging to enjoy your life fully?
- Do you long for better – relationships, money, career, health, etc. – but just can’t stay on track to achieve your goals?
- Does it feel like something is missing, like things are so-so or okay in your life, but not great like you had hoped?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, fear might be to blame. But what if you could move through fear, release its grip on you, and get to the other side where fear wasn’t in charge?
Moving through fear requires action. So if you’re ready to face your fears head on, find just ONE thing you can do and go do it. You can start by doing something you know has worked in the past.
Want to learn techniques that have helped over 12 million people worldwide to overcome their fears? Join me Saturday, September 13 for a full-day workshop, “Feel the Fear And Do it Anyway.”® Get details at http://www.krylyn.com/FeelTheFear or by calling 602-696-8699.
- The Top 3 Ways Fear Is Destroying You
- Feel the Fear Phoenix: Workshop Helps Bust Through Fears
- What’s So Scary About Fear: An Interview with Krylyn Peters on Moving through Fear