One of my mother’s favorite songs was “The Rose” by Bette Midler. She and I sang it as a duet many times, as did she and my sister. To honor our mother on her death bed just over a week ago, my sister and I sang it to her one final time, to help ease her transition to the next world. If you haven’t heard the song, listen and listen close. It is an ode to love, in all its wonderful and bittersweet forms. If you’ve heard it before, listen again and be reminded just how fragile love is. Enjoy!
- #122: Loco for FOMO
- #121: Slow Your Jealy Roll
- #120: Keep it Up, Buttercup
- #119: Lights, camera, ACTION!
- #118: Decide Already!
- #117: What You Want?
- #116: Whyyyyyy?
- #115: Are You Ready for the Superpower of Change?
- #114: The Perfect Recipe for Change
- #113: 5 of My Favorite Quotes to Help You Get Your Change On